Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
What is TKP?
Team Kanban Practitioner is a 1-day program where The basics of Kanban to enable a team will be taught.
What is in it for you?
- Getting the work organized, Improving visibility, communication and collaboration.
- Learn core concepts of the Kanban Method. Team members will learn how to be effective within a Kanban team.
- Understand core concepts of the Kanban Method.
- Learn the 3 Change Management Principles and the 6 General Practices of The Kanban Method.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow.
- How to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
What do you get?
Become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
Receive the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential.
Anyone who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required
15000 INR + 18 % GST
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154