Test Driven Development
What is Test Driven development?
Test Driven Development was developed in order to support Agile projects that follow the fail first method and hence lead to better adherence to acceptance criteria, better focus and code, minimum dependencies, safer refactoring, fewer bugs, shorter development cycles and increasing returns.
What is in it for you?
- Attendees learn the techniques of test-first, refactoring, mock objects, and others
- They learn how these techniques provide and maintain a very low defect-count, plus why TDD helps developers work fearlessly, swiftly, and comfortably on new features and bug-fixes
- They will also learn how to work on legacy code
- Introduction to Unit test, unit test characteristics
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design
- How TDD helps you design software
- Why testing first is better than testing after
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns
- Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles
- How to use mocking frameworks
What do you get?
Anyone in the IT industry
15000 plus 18% GST
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 80083023154