Project Management Professional (PMP)
What is PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute
PMP®is a globally recognized certification which demonstrates your competency to lead, direct and manage projects across any domain.
What is in it for you?
- To become a better project manager because the best practices have been included from myriad project managers across the globe
- Increases the success rate of your project as you become more organized
- Minimizing resource utilization and making a project cost-effective
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization's strategic plans and business justification throughout its life cycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverable, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, life cycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
What do you get?
Sample application form
Those who want to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role.
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154