What is Agile Testing?
Agile Testing deviates from traditionally regimented testing, in that it has to be flexible and adaptive, and adapt to frequent feedback iteration.
What is in it for you?
- Make positive contributions as an agile team member focused on testing
- Gain an understanding of the challenges and difficulties associated with the non-testing activities performed in an agile team
- Improve software quality delivered by your Agile development teams.
- Accelerate defect detection and correction and lower integration costs through continuous integration.
- “Build the product right” by applying techniques like Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Capitalize on your investment in traditional testing methods by transitioning them to an Agile approach.
- Address product and technical risk using Risk-Based Testing to better focus time and resources.
- Enhance the skills of your testers and development team to effectively conduct adequate testing.
- Learn from defects so you can optimize your Agile development process.
- Achieve higher product confidence by using Pair Testing.
- Optimize the performance of your Agile teams through proper testing roles.
What do you get?
Any IT professional especially Quality Analysts, Engineers,Software Test Leads & Testers, Software Quality & Testing Managers
15000 plus 18% GST
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154