What is RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – UiPath?
- RPA software UIPath is a collection of applications and tools to help enterprises to replace their most high-risk, low-return manual data entry and processing work. Robotic automation of the work load allows enterprise to automate all the repetitive task needing human involvement, thus reducing human error cases, and improve efficiency to new levels.
- This course curriculum has been prepared by trainers with real-time industry experience with a lot of emphasis on real-time case studies and assignments. The primary objective of the UIPath training is to help students and working professionals learn and master all the important facets of robotic application developments ensuring the students are market ready and achieve their goal of working on robotic application developments.
What is in it for you?
Windows based application, arguments, Images and Text automation and other multitude of real-time applications.
- Introduction to RPA concepts and mastering of UIPath concepts and framework to design and develop application process for automation of repetitive task.
- UIPath training emphasizes on details understanding of various robotic processing mode, workflows, variable and control flows, data scrapping and automation architecture and the UI available.
- Project works and real-time case study on UIPath drives programs on developing.
What do you get?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Graduates/Post Graduates/Fresher
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Software programmers
Anyone who is interest to understand scrum framework.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following
prerequisites are highly recommended:
For 2 Days, Candidate will need to pay a nominal Fee amount of 30,000/- INR and can get expertise in RPA.
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154