Flow Lab Simulation
About Flowlab simulation
Okaloa Flowlab is a new, experiential, way of teaching and coaching 21st century business agility that involves the entire organization.
It allows participants to explore the foundations flow, collaboration and learning, and how they relate to each other.
What is in it for you?
- Instills new ways of thinking not just doing
- Experience a new way of thinking that is sticky or even contagious as it spreads across a network of agile practitioners and ultimately building bridges between all levels and functions across the entire organization.
- Warm up exercise: explore core elements of agile thinking
- Simulate working of “agile-but” team (doing agile)
- Share observations, and learn how to analyze the finding (root cause analysis, causal loops leading to improvements of the system)
- Learn to use integrative thinking to resolve the perceived conflict between agility and predictability, flow- and resource-efficiency, commitment and engagement
- Simulate a “being” agile environment (flow efficiency, explicit collaboration policies, effective knowledge sharing)
- Closure: reflection on putting what has been experienced into practice
What do you get?
Certification of participation
The workshop is intended for everybody who is interested in improving their work.
24999 plus taxes
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154