Scrum master interview questions
Most popular questions
- Scrum user is a limited source, if you want to grow beyond, start attending the regional and international scrum gatherings, conferences and events organized bythe scrum communities and user groups around the world.
- Invest in your learning – order some new books, improve your knowledge by going to certification workshops which can add to your experience. A structure training always helps by enhancing your skill and giving you tools and techniques to handle the problems in your scrum team. Don’t limit yourself to the scrum and agile training only. Add some soft skills.
- Attend trainings which can improve your soft skills, make you a confident person and also add to your knowledge. For example, if you want to improve your communication, facilitation or public speaking skills, join communities which can support you in achieving these goals.
- An increment is the total of all the product backlogs items completed during a sprint.
- Each increment includes all the previous sprint increment values as it is cumulative
- The daily scrum is an everyday meeting (most preferably held in the morning) in which the whole team meets for almost 15 minutes
- The daily scrum is an effective way to motivate the team and make them set a goal for the day.
- The burn-up chart illustrates the amount of completed work in a project whereas the burn-down chart depicts the amount of work remained to complete a project.
- Thus, the burn-up and burn-down charts are used to trace the progress of a project.
- The scrum master is the team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
- An Epic is a high level business wish list item
- User Stories define the actual business requirements. They are generally created by the business owner.
- Task:To accomplish the business requirements, the development team creates tasks.