What is Design Thinking?
Design Thinking is a framework for teams to collaborate and work more efficiently while placing end users at the center of the design process. It is an iterative process to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and redefine problems in order to identify alternative solutions.
What is in it for you?
- Complete insights of the design thinking
- Tools and techniques to operate
- WHY DESIGN THINKING
- CASE STUDIES OF DESIGN THINKING IMPLEMENTATION
- RIGHT MINDSET FOR DESIGN THINKING
- DESIGN THINKING SPRINT AND TOOLS
- WAY FORWARD : IMPLEMENT DESIGN THINKING
What do you get?
- START-UP ENTREPRENEURS
- MIDDLE AND SENIOR LEVEL MANAGERS
- PROGRAM MANAGERS
No pre requisite as such
24999 plus taxes
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154