What is Mobile testing?
Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency.
Mobile application testing can be an automated or manual type of testing.
What is in it for you?
- Ease of Automated Testing.
- Cross-Platform Testing.
- Reduction in the Overall Testing Time.
- Learn the basics of mobile testing and know how it is different from software testing.
- Gain complete information about testing with simulators, emulators, and physical devices
- Discover how different mobile applications work and how to test them using different tools and techniques
What do you get?
Anyone from IT world
15000 plus 18% GST
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +91 8008323154