Become a skilled Agile practitioner The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, a widely accepted credential in the Agile community, is a reflection of the holder’s competence
Become a skilled Agile practitioner
The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, a widely accepted credential in the Agile community, is a reflection of the holder’s competence in carrying out project management using Agile practices.
The certification mandatory requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects and a thorough comprehension of agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
After completing this topic, you will be able to:
- Understand and correct common misconceptions about agile project management;
- Determine whether your organization should adopt agile practices;
- Identify factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices; and
- Recognize and apply the key principles of agile practices
- You will be also able to
- Develop and champion an agile mindset; and
- Facilitate the buy-in of stakeholders in implementing agile practices.
The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
Prerequisites for the PMI-ACP training
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
8 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 9 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!