Summary This is a three-day interactive course that provides a workshop-type of experience. In this two-day workshop-style course\\, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management
This is a three-day interactive course that provides a workshop-type of experience.
In this two-day workshop-style course\, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding\, Agile Portfolio Operations\, and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants also explore methods to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
To perform the role of a Lean Portfolio Manager\, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® LPM certification exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- One certification exam attempt
Who will benefit?
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs\, CEOs\, CFOs\, CTOs and VPs)
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
All are welcome to attend the course\, regardless of experience.
However\, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser)\, closed book\, no outside assistance\, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the
- Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins\, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 42 out of 60 (70%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
25 (Monday) 12:00 pm - 28 (Thursday) 4:00 pm IST
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!