What Is Leading SAFe Agilist (SA) ? During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying
What Is Leading SAFe Agilist (SA) ?
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mind set and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
About Leading SAFe
A 2 Day Foundation Level
Learners taking this course are:
CEO, Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, CIO, Portfolio Manager, Consultant, Engineer, Program Manager, Change Agent, Solution or Systems Architect.
• Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile Leader
• Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product Delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
What do you get?
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
• 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management.
• Experience in Scrum.
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
• Exam name – SAFe® 4 Agilist Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Agilist Exam
• Exam format – Multiple choice
• Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe® course
• Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of questions: 45
• Passing score for SA5 = 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Language – English
• Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait
25 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 26 (Sunday) 6:00 pm IST
Live - Online via Zoom, IST (Timezone)
Empiric Management Solutions
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!