Agile Product Management
Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
with Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager
What is Agile Product Management?
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
About Agile Product Management
Learners taking this course are:
Agile Coach, Consultant, Agile Trainer, Product Manager.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
What do you get?
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agile Product Manager exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
45000 INR plus 18% GST
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
- Exam name – SAFe®4 Agile Product and Solution Manager Exam – or –
- SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Agile Product Management course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154