Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
What is PfMP?
The Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives.
What is in it for you?
- As a Portfolio Manager, you would be required to manage various aspects such as time, cost, resources and so on by applying portfolio management best practices.
- Helping you monitor and manage one or more portfolios seamlessly
- Understand the whole process of project portfolio management and how it contributes to organizational success
- Learn about the benefits of portfolio management
- Understand the strategic planning process, tools and techniques
- Understand how best to identify and apply a selection criteria to project portfolio components
- Learn about change and cost management techniques
- Understand about stakeholder management techniques
- Formulate effective project portfolio reports
What do you get?
- Course Kit
- Sample application form
- First phase of evaluation is panel review
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have four hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PfMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) in portfolio management topics every three years.
If you’re an executive or senior-level practitioner managing a portfolio of projects and programs aligned with organizational strategy and focused on doing the right work, then the PfMP is the right choice for you.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154