ICP Agile Team Foundation (ICF-ATF)
What is ICF-ATF?
The ICP-ATF is a 2 day course that focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
What is in it for you?
- Participants will build their facilitator tool kits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context
- Participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams
- The mindset of Agile team facilitation.
- tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops.
- How to maintain neutrality and create a collaborative space
- How to facilitate for full participation
- How to facilitate collaborative conversations
- How decisions are made
- How to facilitate Scrum Events
- Understanding how physical space influences facilitation
What do you get?
Anyone who strives to lead teams towards greater efficiency and achieve tangible results will benefit from the essential leadership skills of team facilitation.
Anyone wanting to improve their team facilitation skills
There is no requirement on years of experience to attend the workshop
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154