Do you want to apply Disciplined Agile at the organization level? To move beyond individual teams to accelerate value delivery at scale? You may be ready to become a Disciplined Agile
Do you want to apply Disciplined Agile at the organization level? To move beyond individual teams to accelerate value delivery at scale?
You may be ready to become a Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant. This powerful course folds Lean, Flow, the theory on constraints, and organizational development theories and practices into Disciplined Agile to give you the tools to optimize organization-wide value streams. It enables you to identify those practices that will be most effective for where they are applied—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify one.
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant is a fifteen-lesson, instructor-led course that will equip you to determine the best place for an organization to start—portfolio management, product management, or development—and tailor an improvement plan based on their unique needs. All while attending to the culture of the organization.
Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSCV) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile organization-wide.
- Value Stream Consultant – Role and Work
- Idealized Value Stream
- Removing Delays in the Workflow
- The Minimum Business Increment
- The Discovery Workflow and the Development Intake Process
- Business Increment Planning and Coordination
- Agile Budgeting and Lean Funding
- Reducing (Not Accommodating) Dependencies
- Factors for Successful Value Streams
- Value Creation Structure
- Creating Visibility Across the Organization
- Key Roles
- End of Increment Activities
20 (Tuesday) 7:00 am - 23 (Friday) 11:00 am
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!