Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
with Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
What is SAFe (product owner/Product Manager)?
Develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
About SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager
Learners taking this course are:
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, Development Manager, CTO, Consultant, Architect, Engineer, Director, Product Manager, Product Owner, Delivery Manager, Solution Train Engineer, Software Developer.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
What do you get?
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
45000 INR plus 18% GST
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice , multiple response
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – POPM4 = 35 out of 45 (77%); POPM5 = 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154