What is Kanban Management Professional I? Kanban System Design is a 2 day program in which the core of Kanban practices to design and evolve a Kanban system are taught. What is
What is Kanban Management Professional I?
Kanban System Design is a 2 day program in which the core of Kanban practices to design and evolve a Kanban system are taught.
What is in it for you?
- Learn the fundamentals of kanban Method. Experience Kanban with a simulation game and hands on hands-on exercises to design a Kanban board.
- Design a Kanban system ( or improve an existing system ) for optimal flow and faster delivery.
- Understanding Kanban systems
- Experience flow in a Kanban simulation
- Learn and use STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your Kanban system.
- Visual board design and ticket design.
What do you get?
- Course Kit
- Become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
- Receive the Kanban Management Professional 1 (KMP1) certificate
Managers and team members who want to start a Kanban initiative or get more out of their current Kanban system.
Attendees are expected to have read “Kanban” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows.
7 (Tuesday) 7:00 am - 10 (Friday) 11:00 am
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!