Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA)
What is CDA?
The CDA indicates you have fundamental knowledge about Disciplined Agile strategies and that you are eager to learn and increase your skills and abilities.
To earn a CDA you must Attend a Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master.
What is in it for you?
- The new Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, and remove impediments.
- Apply the values, principles, and practices of agile and lean on your team
- Describe how to create the environment within which flow of value can be achieved
- Determine the steps required to support business agility and what it takes to do it in your organization
- Choose the appropriate practices and techniques given your working environment to continuously improve your WoW
- Identify tailored solutions to address common organizational and management needs that still exist even when you are agile
What do you get?
IT practitioners who are new to agile and want to start their agile journey with an effective program involving agile solution delivery.
For course fees, group discounts and special offers
reach us out at email@example.com
or call us on +91 8008323154