The company “Empiric Management Solutions” is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
- To provide a fast, efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected time frame for resolution.
The person who receives an email/written/phone or in person complaint should:
- Write down the facts of the complaint
- Take the complainant’s name, address and telephone number
- Tell the complainant that we have a complaints procedure
- Tell the complainant what will happen next and how long it will take
- Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account by post or by email so that the complaint is recorded in the complainant’s own words
Handling your complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
- If your complaint is urgent, such as where you have made a payment for the class and the class details (login etc) are not received even 2 days prior to start of the training class, payment is completed at your end for training but you didn’t get the acknowledgement etc we will prioritise your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 2 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 20 calendar days.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint
- Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
- We may impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances. For example, we may charge you a fee where your complaint requires us to retrieve archived records that are more than 6 months old.
- Stage One: Early resolution: the best place to raise concerns is for early and speedy resolution is to email our support team at ‘email@example.com’ stating the challenge you are facing/faced with all the details
- Stage two: Grievance review: if you are dissatisfied with the outcome or how the complaint was handled, and you want to talk to our team please do call / reach out to and or contact on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
The complaint will be formally acknowledged within 48 hours and will be logged to our customer feedback register within 2 working days. An acknowledgement will confirm details of the complaint and when the complainant can expect a reply. Within 5 working days after sending the acknowledgment a detailed reply of the course of resolution will be sent to the complainant. Upon the acceptance of the resolution suggestion from the complainant the matter will be resolved with in 10 working days after the complainant acceptance reply
If the complainant feels that the problem has not been satisfactorily resolved at Stage One, they can request that the complaint is reviewed at next level, Escalation. At this stage, the complaint will be passed to Managing partner. The request for the review will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receiving it. The acknowledgement will confirm who will deal with the case and when the complainant can expect a reply. The Managing Partner may investigate the facts of the case themselves. This may involve reviewing the case and speaking with the person who dealt with the complaint at Stage One. Stage two complaints will receive a definitive reply within 10 working days. If this is not possible because for example, the details are not fully received like payment details from bank etc, a progress report will be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given. The decision taken at this stage is final
If the complainant is still not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, they can approach the local arbitrator under the jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana only